Monday, February 7, 2011

Reflections on thy self and Life

Some days life just goes on. You feel like you are in a silent movie, or you are set in a still mode waiting for the key to be turned so that you can start moving again. You feel the world's passing by and you are stuck somewhere in a path where there are no choices, or maybe too many choices and hence the confusion. You find that life presents to you different pieces/paths similar to a jigsaw puzzle and you are trying to connect the pieces or the dots together.

You just hope and pray that things will fall in their place. Sometimes, I feel I'm stuck at a traffic light that is red and I'm just waiting there forever to move. These are the days when it's hard concentrating on anything and you get lost in thoughts wondering what your next step should be.

Recently I am trying to pick up on a hobby (painting) that would keep me engaged in times like this, and keep my mind diverted away from the daily mundane things.

I wonder if anyone else feels like this and what they do to overcome such feelings and emotions?

No comments: